mercredi 9 avril 2008

Meeting people


After the concert in Berlin, I met a lot of people from the electronic music world:
Jon from Elektron, who brought me a drum machine I ordered in Copenhagen last week, the director of Neumann, the people from Memotron, who have built an extraordinary new version of the Mellotron with even some Eminent sounds in it. I took one as a spare for the one Dominique has on stage.
Also a guy from Ploytec offered me an amazing midi pedal allowing to control live any tempo variations and doing a lot of other tricks ( see ploytec.com).
Picture: At Steiners Buero, the most important store of electronic music in east Berlin. I bought a tiny drum machine for the bus..
(posted on a mobile phone)

12 commentaires:

la_mouche_sans_ailes@hotmail.com a dit…

Bonjour Jean-Michel...
As-tu eu des contacts (amicaux?) avec Klaus Schulze ?...celui que je considère être ton homologue d'outre-Rhin...
PS : Je me permets d'écrire en français :) chose qui se perd...
Jérôme

JC a dit…

Jean-Michel,congratulations for your music talent.Me,and two friends,will see your spectacular performance,in few days.Exactly,April-22,in Barcelona(Liceu).One of my friends,Antonio Ferruz,is,(I'm sure to that)one of the most important fanatic of your melodies,and knows,all the songs.He bought few days ago a Yamaha keyboards,PSR-S700,to play your songs.
For us will be a pleasure to meet you in Barcelona,and could to speak a little time with you.If you want to answer this comment,this is my email,J35cat@hotmail.com Thanks,Jean-Michel.

flamingkitties a dit…

I am sure you don't care, but I had a peculiar dream about you and your band last night.

I was working as a hotel greeter, I was meant to greet you and bring you some exciting food and drink, but it went wrong and you shouted at me.

Then you and your friends had to perform some publicity stunts, which meant walking a tightrope across from the Eiffel Tower, to another Eiffel Tower. You didn't fall off.

Later in the day I was meant to organise evening entertainment, which was going to be very boring, I though, so instead, I choreographed a dance routine for all the staff in the hotel (I do not work in a hotel, I'm a writer!), it went down very well and you enjoyed it a lot.

Anyway, my dream. Carry on!

Choccy a dit…

Carrying on the theme of the last message,I had a dream the other week in which I was asked to sing with a choir on your next album.Not hinting but it was a cool dream.
The tiny drum machine sounds really fun.It will surely help the long bus journeys to go faster en- route between gigs.X

Anonyme a dit…

Génial!
Toutes ces belles photos réveillent mes sens de dessinatrice, et donc j'ai sorti mes crayons et cherché une jolie photo de toi qui me servirai de modèle. Je promets de poster le lien ici dès que ce sera terminé :)
Gros bisous

JCARAN a dit…

Hi Jean Michel!
I was in the Glasgow Concert. The best show in my life, unforgetable. After the show i bought many souvenirs like t-shirts and The Concert Program. But i lost my Concert Program with your autograph in the trip to my country. How can i do to buy another Concert Program?
Thank you very much!!

Florent Lelong a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
james a dit…

bonjour jean michel..comment ça va? i am writing from Madrid,i was one of the privilige to appear in aero album!! thanks to this and thank for your live music!! i got the tickets from Europe in concert in Madrid that unfortunately was cancelled..but the day before signing albums the sky was clear!!:(

Now me and my family have bought the tickets and we are waiting impatient for the event..some bonus track in Madrid please...... at least one autograph after the concert!!!

GOOD LUCK and see you soon,

If you want to answer please i beg do it at : zinedine@auna.com

Anonyme a dit…

louise,betty

Your dream was beautiful and very alive about hotel greeter. Are you awake of yourself in your life?

Anonyme a dit…

I am an very rich English man and living in many other countries too in all over the world, specially on southern part of the world. I Also was in your concerts in Berlin and in England too. I also went to Portugal and met this Louise Betty there and she did entertain of me all night long. We needed to cover the hotel room fully and also the house was Ours to play. She told the dreams of hers to me and how she did wanted to be as me. We had great time by the pool, balcony and many places where she wanted to entertain of me privately. It was like in her dream as she told to me of those. I wonder if she ever became like of me and she dreamed about the freedom and wealth as she wanted to be like me. Maybe it was just of her writings just and the mind that was not so focused for reality or mind of it own at all. It must have been dream of hers to become as like me and just a dream then. I did enjoy of your concert.

Unknown a dit…

Hi JM and other crew!

I have read many rewiews about your concert tour, and I'm happy that those concerts are gone great!

(too bad I'm not seeing you, because there is no concert in Finland planned, but maybe after the new album is out)

oxyquat a dit…

je suis assez d'accord avec toi Jérôme et je pense que nous pourrions suggérer à Jean Michel une version anglaise et une version française pour le résumé de cette fabuleuse tournée qu'il nous fait ainsi vivre quasi en direct !! ( cela se fait sur bcp de sites ) merci d'ailleurs de cette excellente initiative
la France est un peu oubliée ....jusque dans les liens cités ;-) .... :-((
Jean Michel si tu nous lis .......