vendredi 4 avril 2008

Kissing an old friend in Stockholm

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Don't let your 'old ladies' see this, they might become jealous :-).

Signe a dit…

hehe ...en effet, Monsieur Jarre is like most frogs or marins - a lady in every harbour.

Hope the concert went well tonight.

Unknown a dit…

I wish it was me :) but....
At least we shook hands for 2 hours ago here in Stockholm.
My first vinyl was OXYGENE back in the 70´s so it was fantastic to see you live after 30 years waiting!
It was a grate show, very good sound and cool staging/video! Thank you!
I hope to see you again :)
/Andrea

Replicante a dit…

Contentment of having shortage his blog I have to thank to him because their music and the one of other great ones of to their inspired me sort by my compositions, I have desire to see him in the concert of Barcelona and pardons by my English, is of translator. The Replicant.

Anonyme a dit…

Great picture! I love it!
She looks a little bit older than 30 years though...

Unknown a dit…

Thank you Jean-Michel et crew for a great show! I've always regretted that I missed you the last time you were in Stockholm back in 1997, so yesterday was a making up for that. I was pleasantly suprised by the improvisations which were really good and I hope you could use some of them as basis for a new album.

regards,
kroffe a k a Le Singe Monotone

Veronique a dit…

If I was the old lady, I would never wash my face again...hehehehehehehe

bella a dit…

Thanks for the kiss on my hand last night! :) That made my day :)

The show was absolutely the best. I have been a fan since I was a small kid and last night was the first time I saw you perform. I have been dreaming for this for so long, so - merci beaucoup! :)

I hope you had as much fun as I did. I hope you will come back to Sweden again, I could never get enough of you.

Je t'aime!

/Isabella - www.dmbella.com

JustMe a dit…

You both look so sweet...

By the way... It's interesting what do You think about LHC?