mercredi 19 mars 2008

Glasgow Video


Just a short video to show you what a race it is before and after every show.

9 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Very good, Jarre... ever like a master!

Anonyme a dit…

Jarre, I'm one of many brazilian "Jarrefans". I ask you to consider a visit to Brazil for a concert. We're waiting for this moment for years...

Craig & Diane Smith a dit…

Hi Jean-Michel,

Myself and my Wife had a great time at the Glasgow kick off gig. Loved the improvisation and warmth of the analog sounds. Liked the egg at the start of the gig. Is that your easter egg? ;-)

Look forward to your next shows and future albums. A new album in analogue would be great! Keep up the great work!

All the best,
Craig & Diane Smith
Renfrew, Glasgow, UK

Mondeo Nostrum a dit…

y'avait quoi au plafond ?

David Anderson a dit…

Hello Monsieur Jarre, Just a short note to say many thanks for coming to play in Glasgow. It was a truly memorable night, with the synthesizers sounding incredibly beautiful. I was the first to greet you and thank you at the stage door. Having listened to your music since I was nine years old it was great to finally meet you. You were happy to sign my programme and chat, so many thanks for that. Best wishes for the rest of the tour. David Anderson

Veronique a dit…

Hi JMJ! We were really happy to see your amazing performance in Glasgow. As I told you I grew up listening to your music because my brother has been your fan for more than 20 years. I would like to thank you for your kindness in giving us autographs and to make the reunion between me and my brother more special (I am living away from home). As Luciano mentioned, I hope one day you can visit Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and perform there...I was luck to be living in Glasgow at the moment, but many people in South America cannot afford to come to Europe to watch you live and they would really appreciate your visit! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH, Muito obrigada...:)

Kevin a dit…

Hello Jean Michel Jarre,

First of all i would like to say that the Concert in Glasgow on the 16th March Was GREAT. It was fantastic. I like it when the mirror came down it was great to see it what it looks like from above and behind the stage.

I must say that you made my day when you shock my hand at the start of the concert, i never thought for one minute, that would ever happen so THANK YOU.

For the Blog PAge, its great to see what happen's before, during & the end of the show, it give fans a look inside what is really happing on the tour.

I hope to see the show again in manchester next week, but i not sure that will happen, but i am trying to come down to see it again.

Well That all i have got to say, apart from one more think.
I would like to wish You Mr Jarre, The Band and The Crew a Safe Journery around europe with the tour, and hears to the future and more show's.....

All the Best and Good Luck With the rest of the tour.

Kevin White,
Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland.

JCARAN a dit…

A great show in Glasgow. The best show in my life. After the show i bought many souvenirs like t-shirts and The Concert Program. But i am very sad because i lost my Concert Program with your autograph in the trip to my country. I would like to know if it´s posible to buy another Concert Program?
Thank you very much Jean Michel!!

24db a dit…

Sorry Jean Michel we didnt enjoy the show at all and left before the end, however I do appreciate your effort in trying to do something different (and that goes for all of the musicians and back stage crew), I'd also just like to say thanks for all your music in the past and especially for your more recent albums and all the ejoyment they've brought me over the last 28 years. Cheers mate

andy