mercredi 19 mars 2008

Dublin Video


A day off in Dublin, with a stop at the pub.

7 commentaires:

equinoxe a dit…

Thanks for posting. Have a good time.

BTW, we're all sorry about Arthur's death. It's a big lost :'(

Audio Coffee Productions a dit…

merci pour le(s) video(s) - they're a terrific insight!

Was awful to hear about Arthur C Clarke.. hope there's been a shoulder there for you. I know how much than man meant to you - the work you did together... I suppose at times like this, the passing makes you feel closer and stronger.

Looking forward to more videos and more updates! again, merci! :-)

Anonyme a dit…

A irreparable loss... The culture loses, we all lose.

Unknown a dit…

Since 2001 I remember of Arthur Clarke at Okinawa Concert with Jarre and TK. Really sad to our modern culture. I hope that new Arthurs and Asimovs appear soon to fill this "empty space".

Congratulations for this blog!!! It's very good that Jarre want to interact with your fans!!!

(And sure, I hope, like others, that Jarre come soon to Brazil!!!)

Merci e une bonne semaine!!!

Chris a dit…

Thank you for a wonderful concert. I was there in the second row on the 19th. Thank you for coming to Ireland. I have been a fan for many years and your music was with me through a long illness of depression. Thank you again!

Chris a dit…

Thank you for a wonderful concert. I was there in the second row on the 19th. Thank you for coming to Ireland. I have been a fan for many years and your music was with me through a long illness of depression. Thank you again!

hppy a dit…

please play beautiful agony in lisbon